-
March 21st, 2005, 07:15 AM
#11
Inactive Member
Oh wow... great picture Wiseman lol... *realizes his life has meaning* yeah, I am enlightened ha!
We could have a big picture that has various members of the site dressed up like anime characters.
*Imagines Wiseman dressed up as Mutsumi*
Holy sh*t, bad idea...
-
March 21st, 2005, 07:45 AM
#12
Senior Hostboard Member
*Imagines Xel as Itachi and Hyper as Shikamaru* bad idea indeed [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
March 21st, 2005, 01:23 PM
#13
Senior Hostboard Member
I personly like it, but not like imitating anime characters, but our Chibi form and are great leader, donno who =P nice...
-
March 21st, 2005, 01:33 PM
#14
Senior Hostboard Member
Lol we as chibis and Mutsumi-chan as leader, eh Wise? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
March 22nd, 2005, 04:06 AM
#15
Inactive Member
Chibi, the ultimate copout of effort.
-
March 22nd, 2005, 05:49 AM
#16
Senior Hostboard Member
What about us, as a Chibi dodge-ball team, huh?
-
March 22nd, 2005, 03:54 PM
#17
HB Forum Owner
The only seconded character so far is chibi KOS-MOS. I'm thirding it.
Hurry and propose or vote for realistic characters or we'll go for her with 3 votes vs. * with 1.
You can vote more than one character, of course (I'm voting for all my proposed characters too).
<font color="#345E81" size="1">[ March 22, 2005 11:58 AM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>
-
March 22nd, 2005, 05:23 PM
#18
Inactive Member
Well, we'll also need someone as a butt of our jokes. I would propose WH.
-
March 22nd, 2005, 06:38 PM
#19
Senior Hostboard Member
Or an Elena or Millenia pic?
-
March 22nd, 2005, 07:37 PM
#20
Senior Hostboard Member
They lack chibi in my opinion, although i'd enter them as candidates for the vote.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks